DEADLINE: 12 March, 2018 | 23.59 UTC
The first ever Action for Climate Empowerment (ACE) Youth Forum will bring together young people from all over the world who are taking steps towards climate action and projects related to the concept of “ACE”
The ACE Youth Forum is an initiative of the Presidency of the 23rd UN Climate Change Conference (COP23) and YOUNGO (the official youth constituency to UN Climate Change), in partnership with the Government of Canada, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and UN Climate Change.
More than hundred youth will participate in the ACE Youth Forum (AYF), out of which about 40 youth from the Global South will be fully funded through AYF Scholarships.
To be eligible for an ACE Youth Forum Scholarship, an applicant must ensure that:
- You are between 16 and 35 years of age on 31 March 2018
- If selected, you will be available to join the ACE Youth Forum on the 29 April 2018 in Bonn Germany and shall also engage proactively in the preparation phase leading to the Forum, along with other YOUNGO members.You are a citizen/national of one of the countries listed below:
Central African Republic
Congo, The Democratic Republic of the
Sao Tome and Principe
Tanzania, United Republic of
- About 40 young people from the countries of the Global South, will receive ACE Youth Forum Scholarships, which include complete funding and relevant support for effective participation in the ACE Youth Forum.
- All expenses covered for participation in the ACE Youth Forum on 29 April 2018 in Bonn, Germany.
- The selected youths will have all their costs covered – including costs for all international and domestic flight tickets, costs of accommodation for about 3 days, visa application fee, cost for travel insurance, food, local transport and additional expenses during the stay in Bonn.
For More Information: