DEADLINE: 25 May, 2018
Go-Africa Initiative Cameroon Annual Leadership and Entrepreneurial Fellowship is an annual flagship program that brings together aspiring leaders and potential entrepreneurs across Cameroon to orientate and train them on sustainable leadership and entrepreneurial skills for today’s complex digital environment, all in an effort to invest in the next generation of Cameroonian & African leaders, as well as potential entrepreneurs who will serve as pavements to the emergence of Cameroon and Africa at large.
The 2018 edition of the fellowship is so unique; especially as 100 dynamic, innovative, and aspiring leaders & entrepreneurswill be drown from across the 10 regions of Cameroon to take part in this very important event.
- Aged between 18 – 35years
- Young and aspiring Entrepreneurs, Leaders, and Professionals.
- Resident in Cameroon, or willing to live in Cameroon for the time being of the fellowship.
- Willing and able to commit to the fellowship training.
- Ready to work collectively and cooperatively with others from diverse backgrounds without affecting team work.
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
Participants Selection Criteria
- Patriotic and civic engagement
- Leadership & Entrepreneurial potential
- Possess a strong communication skills
- An active online presence on the social media
Fellowship important information
- Application Opens: 1st April 2018
- Application deadline: 25th May 2018
- Publication of pre-selected candidates: 1st June 2018, on our Facebook page.
- Publication of the final list of candidates: 25th June 2018 on our Facebook page
- Start of Fellowship: 9th July 2018, in Buea.
- End of Fellowship: 21st July 2018, in Buea.
How to Apply
For more information: