In order to support female entrepreneurship in Africa, particularly in times of crisis, the organization WETECH (Women in Entrepreneurship and Technology) is launching WETECH WILE : Women Innovative Leaders and Entrepreneurs. An initiative supported by Her Excellency Mrs. Ameenah Gurib-Fakim, 6th President of the Republic of Mauritius, and supported by the Embassy of the United States in Cameroon.
WETECH WILE is an online leadership and support program aimed at identifying, selecting and supporting women entrepreneurs and leaders with high potential projects in Africa.
Who can apply?
The program is open to women entrepreneurs in Africa, residing in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mauritius, Madagascar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Chad, Togo .
– Be a woman between 21 and 35 years old;
– Be the founder or co-founder of the project;
– Have an innovative idea or a project with high potential that has already been deployed on the market;
– Already have clients, or users or a solution that is already generating income;
– Have integrated the Technology or be able to use the Technology in the development of its activity;
– Be willing to follow the program for 6 months.
All areas including: Health, Energy, Commerce, Finance, Education, Agriculture, Technology, Creative Industry, Infrastructure, etc.
Advantages and Benefits:
– Be recognized among Women Entrepreneurs, Emerging and Innovative Leaders;
– Training and coaching sessions with experts from various fields;
– Be followed by mentors with proven professional experience in their fields;
– Access to various material resources, products and services offered;
– Network with women entrepreneurs from other African countries;
– Have access to funding opportunities.
For More Information: