DEADLINE: 20 October, 2017
Applications are now open for the 2017 Yenching Innovation Forum! The fully funded Forum will run from December 8-11 at the Yenching Academy of Peking University. The Yenching Social Innovation Forum is a three-day event that brings together young innovators from around the world to brainstorm solutions to some of the most pressing issues facing China and the world.
This year’s theme “Dynamic Solutions for a Sustainable Future” explores issues related to climate change and sustainability among other environmental topics. Yenching Social Innovation Forum provides a platform for talented young innovators from around the world to develop and share solutions to some of the most pressing social problems facing China and the world.
The forum will consist of a series of workshops, keynote speakers, networking events, and site visits hosted by individuals and organizations who are leaders in social innovation. With guidance from leaders in both public and private sectors, delegates engage in an interactive educational environment to explore dynamic solutions in realms such as entrepreneurship, public policy, and third sector organisations. In creating a global network in the heart of Beijing, the forum works to foster collaboration, transnational understanding, and innovative learning that can lead to a better tomorrow.
The forum will take place from December 8-11th 2017 at Peking University in Beijing, China.
Transportation to and from Beijing, hotel accommodations, meals, and conference materials will all be covered by the Yenching Academy of Peking University. Participants will have to bear visa expenses (if applicable) and other personal expenses.
- All young professionals and graduate students working on issues related to climate change are encouraged to apply.
- While there is no age limit, the Yenching Social Innovation Forum is geared towards young professionals, entrepreneurs, and researchers.
- Only applicants with proficient English language skills will be considered (Chinese language proficiency is not required).
- Applicants should demonstrate experience developing solutions to issues related to climate change or sustainability through innovation.
- Complete the online application.
- Applicants will be notified of their status by early November at the latest.
Should you have any questions, see the FAQs or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information, visit Yenching Innovation Forum.