APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2 January, 2021
Are you a team of young Africans with high entrepreneurial ambitions? Are you ready to make positive changes to your community? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship and leadership? Are you ready to turn your passion into a profitable venture? Apply for the South African Ideas Festival (SAIF) 2021.
The South African Ideas Festival is an entrepreneurial development festival. During the festival, participants are equipped with design thinking skills to innovate in order to spark change in their community. SAIF is for African youth that are passionate about entrepreneurship and leadership, and are willing to actualize their ideas to bring meaningful change in their societies. They are looking for diverse participants (regions, economic backgrounds, religions, races) with diversified passions who are ready to implement these passions’ profits.
The Virtual SAIF 2021 will be running with the theme: ‘Unlocking Entrepreneurial Development Through Profitable Passions – Serving Communities Through Passions’.
The categories of passion are:
- Arts and Culture
- Environment and Health
- Education and Activism
- 20,000 Rands worth of cash prizes.
- Mentorship and consulting services to the winning team from the African Leadership Consulting Group.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 14 – 19 years old.
- Must apply in teams consisting of 3 – 5 people.
- Teams must be channeled towards one of the categories.
- Must be in a position to implement the business idea after receiving funding.
- Must be well versed in English Language.
- Must be an African citizen residing in any African Country.
Ready to be part of a transformative experience? Apply before the deadline of January 2, 2021.
For More Information: