DEADLINE: 25 July, 2018
Do you want to enjoy the experience of being speaker in Unleash? Unleash is looking for someone who has a lot to tell to be part of the next edition of Unleash! The call is open to select the 15th speaker of the Unleash 2018 edition.
The call is aimed at young people between 18 and 30 years old, from anywhere in the world. Its purpose is to identify innovative and emerging young talent globally, which is creating a real and innovative impact on any part of the world. The selected person will participate as a speaker during the edition of Unleash 2018, which implies that he/she will give a 20 minute presentation on the stage.
If you want to be a speaker cover the inscription form and record a video, telling us why you think you deserve to be one of our speakers. Among all those registered, they’ll select one of you who will be paid the trip and the stay during the festival.
Unleash is halfway between a conference and the maddest talent show. They mix inspiring talks from some of the world’s most influential young individuals below 30 years old with incredible performances by emerging artists, to create an unforgettable atmosphere in The Stage. All this accompanied with a disruptive and interactive networking space called The Festival that connects all those who are part of this adventure.
The selected candidate to be a speaker of Unleash 2018 will be awarded with the participation in the event as a speaker. Pangea Official is responsible for the following costs related to the participation of the selected candidate:
- Travel costs.
- Accommodation in Madrid on September 25th, 26th, and 27th, 2018.
- Admission to the event, including breakfast and lunch during the three days of the event— the 26th, 27th, and 28th.
- Invitation to the Pangea Nightup (VIP dinner) with speakers and sponsors of Unleash 2018.
The rest of expenses, not included in the previous list, will be charged to the participant.
- The call is open to young people from anywhere in the world
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years.
- Innovation and originality of the paper proposed by the candidate.
- Actual impact of said activity or personal initiative on the people in their environment.
- Public speaking skills.
- PHASE I: The registration period for the call begins on June 26th 2018 at 09:00 (GMT + 1) and will extend until July 25th 2018 at 23:59 (GMT + 1). All those proposals submitted after said deadline will be automatically excluded from the call.
- PHASE II: This selection phase will start on July 26th 2018 and end on August 9th 2018, which will have a total duration of 14 days. The winner will be notified on August 10th 2018.
The result of the selection will be published on the social networks of Pangea Official and will be notified by email to the participants from the day August 20th 2018
For More Information: