APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 November, 2020
Applications are open for the Donors For Africa Social Innovators Bootcamp for social innovators, NGO’s, social enterprises, and businesses. The DFA Social Innovators Bootcamp is designed to empower “Social Impact Leaders” who will continue to build, advocate, and advance sustainable development on the African continent!
If you are ready to receive intense support, funding and desire to become part of an ecosystem that helps you and your organization achieve the SDGs and build sustainable organization through an immersive learning experience, then this is for you.
- Are you a Social innovator who, due to ageism, has been limited in your access to opportunities?
- Do you want to find out how you can live past the 3-year mark for social impact institutions?
- Are you a business who desires to make a difference, but you do not know how?
- Do you want to be handheld, mentored, supported, and guided in a personalized engagement that understands your unique issues and helps you design unique solutions?
Whether you are in fintech, arts, business, an NGO, irrespective of your sector, hurry now and apply.
- 12 Weeks of Intensive Learning (January -April 2021): Virtual capacity Building workshops and meetings led by sector experts, peers and leading development organizations
- SIBC Pitch Competition: Top Finalist Apply
- Winner is Announced: Receives cash grant to launch project and lots of visibility
- Virtual Trainings
- Capacity Building Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Personal Support from a dedicated in-country manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise Management
- Funding Opportunity
- Exclusive Invitation to topical Growth webinars
- Remain a valued member of the network for future events and ongoing activities
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- A global family for life.
In order to be considered for this fellowship, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within an organization
- Be available to commit to all sessions.
- Applicants must be 18 – 45 years. Younger applicants are welcome if they have a strong application.
- Ability to attend the launch and graduation event.
- Applicant and social enterprise organization are interested and ready to scale the organization.
- Must have access to a computer or laptop and good internet connection.
- Must be ready to share ideas with fellow participants in the program.
- Must be ready to take action.
- Must be creating positive, direct and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDG’s or AU Agenda 2063 / have a strong desire.
- Make full payment of fee if accepted. Scholarships may be available.
The deadline for application is Sunday, 1st November 2020, 23:59 WAT. All applicants will be notified of their selection status by November -December 2020.
This is a highly competitive selection process.
For More Information: