DEADLINE: 30 June, 2018
Calling Future International Business Leaders! Apply to the 5th Dubai Business Associates Programme. The Dubai Business Associates offers outstanding graduates from all nationalities a fully-funded management training programme which is an unrivalled opportunity to study and do business in Dubai, a dynamic and multicultural hub for global commerce, and to develop as cultural ambassadors and business leaders of the future.
The 5th edition of the nine-month programme will run between September 16th, 2018 and June 17th, 2019. Participants will receive academic and management training from our learning partners, PwC, Capadev and Bon Education while building their business, analysis and consulting skill-sets through a placement and a consulting assignment with one of Dubai’s home-grown global leaders in a sector central to its economy, including but not limited to trade, technology, tourism, finance and logistics.
The programme is organized by Falcon and Associates. Falcon is a strategic advisory company.
Run under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the Dubai Business Associates programme has been designed around three fundamental pillars for success: business experience, management training and cultural understanding.
- Business Experience: Participants will complete an associates with one of the emirate’s home-grown global leaders in a sector central to its economy, including trade, tourism, finance and logistics. The invaluable experience will provide participants with an understanding of how to operate within an international business environment.
- Management Training: Management training is an integral aspect of the programme. Combining practical experience with learning and development modules will provide participants with a better understanding and knowledge of fundamental business concepts and doing business in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia region.
- Cultural Understanding: Dubai Business Associates offers a unique opportunity to gain a privileged insight into Dubai’s cultural communities and to develop cross-cultural communication skills. Participants will have access to influential business leaders and opinion formers from across Dubai, the UAE and the rest of the world.
Beginning in September, the programme runs for nine months and includes business placements and consulting projects with their Placement Partners.
The programme is fully funded by Falcon and Associates, covering accommodation, flights, visa, health insurance and a monthly allowance.
- The Dubai Business Associate programme is open to recent university graduates (as well as those with up to three years of work experience) from all over the world.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English is required.
- A keen interest in international business combined with a curious and inquiring mind is preferred.
To apply for DBA, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A current CV
- An essay to a maximum of 500 words explaining your knowledge of Dubai and of the specific DBA partner who you believe can add value to and why
- A link (e.g. on Wetransfer) to a maximum 90 second video of you explaining why you fit to the distinct learning culture, responsibilities and opportunities of DBA.
Application deadline: June 30th, 2018 (rolling basis, earlier encouraged)
For more information: