DEADLINE: 02 May, 2018
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program is a national competition and executive education program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
As the leader in advising, guiding and recognising entrepreneurs, EY knows that access to successful role models and business-building networks is critical for entrepreneurs to accelerate growth.
Spanning 50 countries and over 400 participants, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women programme identifies high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale and provides them with ongoing support to help accelerate their growth.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women programme is an executive leadership programme that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
By applying for EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women, you are applying for an award as well as an executive education program. The entrepreneurs selected participate in a customized leadership development program with year-round activities designed to catalyze their companies’ growth by building and fostering critical relationships, enhancing leadership skills, expanding business know-how and providing increased visibility. Winners are welcome to remain engaged in the Winning Women program and activities for as long as they benefit.
The Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network and customized executive leadership program with year-round activities designed to help their companies grow rapidly:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
Those selected for the Entrepreneurial Winning Women programme are exposed to entrepreneurs, investors and advisors who can help them on crucial actions needed to scale their companies:
- Think big and be bold
- Build a public profile
- Work on the business, rather than in it
- Establish key advisory networks
- Evaluate financing for expansion
For More Information: