DEADLINE: 15 February, 2021
Schneider Electric believe that energy is a basic human right and SE is dedicated to furthering mankind through new technologies. As a major player in Energy Management and Industrial Automation, we see an urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for both: our industry and our company.
This is where SE want your help! Schneider Go Green, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who are daring to disrupt and to put skills to the test and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management. Submit your bold idea related to one of the five segments within energy management!
Global winners will be awarded a trip to one of the following cities: Boston (USA), London (UK), New Delhi (India), Paris (France), or Shanghai (China) – visit SE’s offices, network with employees and interact with high level management.
Pitch Your Idea
Win the worldwide challenge by showcasing your proposal in front of the jury panel comprised of Schneider Electric’s top management in the Global Finals.
Mentorship and New Opportunities
Selected participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts. Participants will also be considered for HR interview for benefits, job opportunities, and events.
- Be a Bachelor’s student (at least on 2nd year) or working on Master’s degree
- Studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related studies
- Competition is open worldwide (Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition.)
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, at least one team member must be a woman.
- Be proficient in English as the final pitch must be presented in English.
- Access to Energy
- Homes of the Future
- Plants of the Future
- Grids of the Future
- De[coding] the Future
- Schneider Go Green 2021 Launches
- Application + Pre-Screening + Mentoring : September – April 2021
- Regional Finals: April 2021
- Global Finals: June 2021
For More Information: