DEADLINE: 26 February, 2018 at 18:00 CET.
Hash Code is a team programming competition organized by Google. You pick your team and programming language, we pick a Google engineering problem for you to solve.
Are you up for the challenge?
For each round of the competition we’ll present a problem (see past problems here) and your team will write a program that generates a solution. Your team can submit as many solutions as you’d like using the online Judge System, and a live scoreboard will let you know how you stack up against the competition. Top scoring teams will win cool Google prizes, because of course you can’t host a programming competition without something to work for! Convinced?
- Hash Code is open to university students and industry professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Participants compete in teams of two to four. Registration is free of charge and will close on 26th February 2018 at 18:00 CET.
- The only thing you need for the Online Qualification Round is a computer connected to the Internet.
- Google will announce the problem through a YouTube Live Stream, please check that your computer is able to play YouTube videos beforehand.
- The Judge System will be available as a web application, compatible with recent web browsers.
- For the rest of your computer setup, you’re free to use the tools and programming languages of your choice.
Travel and Accomodation:
- Participants will be responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation. Participants will be able to apply for a travel grant from Google (between 100 and 500 EUR) in order to help offset these costs.
- If selected, participants will receive the grant after the Final Round takes place.
Online Qualification Round
Thursday, 1st March 2018 18:30 to 22:30 CET