DEADLINE: 20 July, 2018
The Global Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from around the globe. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with priority given to applicants from developing economies. See the current Global Fellowship participants.
- Be currently employed/working in the professional performing arts
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2019 ISPA Congress, January 8 – 10, 2019, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 7, 2019
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 Congress (January 8 – 10, 2019)
- One-day Fellows-only Seminar prior to the New York Congress (January 7, 2019)
- Subsidy to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress (subsidies do not generally exceed 2,500 USD)
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA’s Community Building Program
To apply to the Global Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions available online as of the launch date and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of ISPA members and staff.
Notification of Status
|June 25, 2018
July 20, 2018
September 21, 2018
January 7- 10, 2019
For More Information: