DEADLINE: 27 October, 2017
The Open Society Initiative for Eastern Africa (OSIEA) is now accepting applications for the Young Leaders Forum, a platform which connect young leaders who are changemakers from East African Countries. Young Leaders Forum (YLF) is an annual program for learning and networking, dialogue and capacity building sessions for youth from social enterprises, business start-ups, civil society, international organizations and public institutions.
Convened for the first time in 2016 by OSIEA, The 2017 Young Leaders Forum will be held from November 15-17, 2017 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, inviting young leaders from across Africa.
- Meet and interact with fellow young leaders in business, international organizations, think tanks, members of the parliament, government’s officials, academia
- Participate in the debates on the top issues in Africa such as Governance, Leadership, Economic Growth and Business.
- Showcase and present projects/initiative you are working on to the other participants.
There are no fees to attend the forum.
Organizers will also provide limited support for meals and accommodation for participants from outside Dar es Salaam. Participants are however expected to cover their travel costs to and from the conference.
- Open to young leaders from across Africa
- Be between the age of 18-35 years
- Youth must come from social enterprises, business start-ups, civil society, international organizations and public institutions
- Complete the online application
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis up to October 27, 2017 hence you are encouraged to apply as earlier as possible.
Should you need to get in touch with the organizers write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit OSIEA Young Leaders Forum.