DEADLINE: 30 September, 2018
The bilateral Wits-TUB Urban Lab programme supported by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) seeks to improve graduate education in urban fields across sub-Saharan Africa. Both lead partners, the Habitat Unit at the School of Architecture of the Technische Universität Berlin, and the School of Architecture and Planning at University of the Witwatersrand offer a new urban-oriented graduate and postgraduate training and capacity building programme that would effectively address the challenges and needs outlined above.
14 fully funded scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis to South Africans and citizens from other African countries across the following degrees:
- MSc in Development Planning
- Masters in Urban Studies in the fields of
- Housing and Human Settlements
- Sustainable Energy Efficient Cities
- Urban Politics and Governance
- Urban Management
- There is no age limit applying to the scholarships for study purposes. However, at the time of the application, no more than 6 years should have passed since an applicant graduated from his/her previous bachelor or master studies.
- All scholarship applicants must have applied for admission to the relevant degree (as per above list) at Wits
- Please download the full call for these scholarships by clicking here.
- For the dedicated call for the Urban Management scholarships, click here.
- Please download the application form which applies for both the above calls by clicking click here.
For any other related enquiries contact email@example.com