DEADLINE: 18 June, 2018
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group has launched a recruitment drive to attract Sub-Saharan African and Caribbean nationals, as part of their commitment to creating a dynamic, creative and diverse working environment. They are hiring for various locations in the following areas; Investment, Economics & Private Sector Development, Finance/Budget and Compliance/Risk.
IFC is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. Working with more than 2,000 businesses worldwide, they use our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing economies around the world. In FY17, they delivered a record $19.3 billion in long-term financing for developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to help end poverty and boost shared prosperity.
- Open to nationals of Sub-Saharan African and Caribbean countries
- Nationals should hold a current passport from a Caribbean or Sub-Saharan African country.
- If this is your first visit to their new jobs site, create a profile to be able to apply for jobs and track the status of your application.
- They also encourage you to create a Job Alert to be notified when jobs matching your interests become available.
Can’t find a specific opening that fits your skill set? Please Connect with them to register your interest in career opportunities at the World Bank Group.
Inquiries can be directed to the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com, applications will not be accepted through this email address.
To apply, visit any of the following vacant positions:
- Associate / Investment Officer – ( req113 | GG | 6/18/2018)
- Budget and Finance Officer – ( req122 | GF | 6/18/2018)
- Compliance/ Risk Officer – ( req128 | GG | 6/18/2018)
- Principal / Senior Investment Officer, Infrastructure Africa – ( req110 | GG | 6/18/2018)
- Senior Sector Economist – ( req136 | GG | 6/18/2018)
- Senior Sector Economist – ( req138 | GG | 6/18/2018)
- Senior Sector Economist – ( req141 | GG | 6/18/2018)
- Senior/Investment Officer – ( req114 | GG | 6/18/2018
For more information: